The company is born and raised to help consumers take decisions based on trusted reviews and generate immediate business impact for any kind of e-commerce company. They improve search engine results, increase conversion ratios and generally help build online reputation to reduce churn and increase customer lifetime value.
It is a young company but already the largest in Europe in their segment. With their global and sky-high ambitions, they need experienced B2B sales talents with broad language skills to drive their subscription growth in Europe, based out of their Copenhagen, Denmark commercial head office.
- Meet and exceed monthly new business sales targets
- Call on leads provided, follow-up and close
- Own lead generation, nurturing, follow-up and close
- Be the first impression of this company for new potential clients, creating the foundation for a long-term successful customer relationship
- You have a solid understanding of the BTB telemarketing, telesales and sales process - track record required
- Excellence in qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and deal closing
- Good understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size and larger companies
- Good understanding of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
Personal attributes wanted
- Full German language proficiency and good English language skills
- Ability to take full responsibility for structuring and prioritizing your time well
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short sales cycles
- Good fixed salary and attractive commission model
- Great collegues, opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
So, do you have what it takes?
For further information please contact:
+ 45 41 16 13 14