The client is one of the largest and most professional suppliers of online market research and usability surveys in the Nordic countries, Ireland, Austria and Switzerland. The company employs more than 45 talented people and have during 15 years serviced a large number of customers in the Nordics and the rest of Europe. You will be a part of our North European Web research sales team consisting of 9 people.
- Build, develop and maintain customer relationships with key accounts.
- Business development and new business sales in corporation with the team.
- Direct calls on customers, sales of initiatives and new products. Resolve customer concerns and issues.
- Identification of relevant potential customers to the products.
- Implementation of the website research survey tool and monitoring the running surveys.
- Reporting and qualitative feedback to customers of the surveys.
- Responsible for planning, developing and executing strategic customer segments.
- Customer visits at key accounts clients in Ireland on a monthly basis.
- Key Account Management - responsible for the strategic and operational management and development of new and defined key customers.
- Employment in a company that is leading within online market research in the Nordic countries, Ireland, Austria and Switzerland.
- A large responsibility, developing the customer portfolio and business in Ireland.
- A young and informal work environment, with colleagues from all the Nordic countries, Austria and Switzerland.
- High level of challenges and good career opportunities.
- Attractive salary and bonus package.
- Professional accomplishments that reflect self-motivation and initiative
- Self-starter and goal-driven
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork and integrity
- Have an interest for on-line media
- Able to solve customer needs through effective listening and questioning skills.
- Demonstrated sales ability and success
- Fluent in English – Irish dialect is preferred or knowledge from the Irish market
- Able to work independently, with a high level of energy
- Experience from the online- or media industry is an advantage but not a demand
Date to start: As soon as possible
We are looking for to recieve your application, please
We are looking forward to hearing from you.