The company is building a global business network enabling organizations to share and collaborate on day-to-day business processes such as invoicing and payments. They are continously improving their product and increasing their adoption by making the product available across platforms and on different mobile devices.
As a client-side UI developer you will be developing features and extending our front-end framework used for writing responsive single-page applications across multiple channels (i.e. web, mobile, tablets). Additionally, you will maintain JS, CSS and HTML frameworks while developing cross-browser compatible UI components for reuse in different contexts. Keywords are HTML5, responsive design, SPA and mobile experience. Technologically they are working on the absolute cutting edge of HTML5.
Understanding the companies technology stack and being a team player with a firm understanding of what it means to work as a distributed team, is absolutely critical to your success in this role.
We expect you to be immersed and energized by new trends, frameworks and technologies in this area and have the ability to evaluate the longer-term value and quality of new developments.
Your daily areas of work will be to
- Build beautiful, robust, cross-device compatible UI components
- Develop and maintain a world-class responsive SPA UI framework
- Engage in discussions about further improving what we already have
- Help improve and implement new functionality with developers and designers
- In cooperation with designers, bridge the gap between intended user experience and practical implementation
What we can offer
- Ambitious, international start-up environment in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Being part of a super-dedicated, agile team of very skilled and dedicated people
- Working at the absolute cutting edge of web/mobile technology
- Revolutionizing the way businesses do business by helping the world get rid of paper invoices
- Know all about the latest developments in client side web development frameworks, such as for example AngularJS
- Be able to present recent work that demonstrates your skills
- Be fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- Experience with frameworks such as Grails, Cake or Ruby on Rails preferred
This position is full-time based in our Copenhagen office. Qualifed candidates located in Copenhagen or open to relocating, please apply and include code samples and/or link to your github profile.
You must have work permission for DK or EU.
Please send your CV and application in english.
For further information please contact:
+ 45 71 99 22 04