For our Client we are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join their team in Copenhagen.
As a Business Development Manager you will play a key role in the Sales Team. You will be responsible for managing the company’s new business opportunities for increasing their reselling partners, primarily based in Europe. In this role you will work across different departments, frequent engagement with the founders and have the opportunity to truly make a difference on the business growth and development.
You will join a dynamic and rapidly growing software company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Their mission is to enable digital service providers, their partners, to efficiently and cost-effectively deliver high quality online solutions to SMBs. Today they enable 70+ partners accross 30+ markets, primarily in Europe and North America with their award-winning technology.
ABOUT THE JOB
It is the responsibility of the BDM to manage the entire sales cycle for obtaining new reselling partners to leverage the company platform for providing SMB websites at scale. The process includes exploring new industry introductions, establishing and maintaining contact with prospects, and learning the industry to leverage relationships and contacts for developing new opportunities.
The company currently pursues business in multiple industries and is looking for someone who has multiple years of experience handling complex sales engagements from technology to C-level contacts. With further entrance into the telco and hosting space – someone with connections or an understanding of that business engagement would be beneficial.
The BDM will work closely with the CEO and Global Head of Sales on strategy and execution, as well as the CTO and COO on deal specific product strategy.
- Driving all new business opportunities, primarily for Europe
- Articulating value propositions and showcasing business value of the company platform
- Developing and executing sales strategies for new verticals
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 5+ years relevant work experience required preferred experience with Channel partners
- Fluent in English with strong spoken, written communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree
- Proven availability to collaborate and build strong relationships with new and existing partners at a senior level
- Experience from SaaS solution selling, primarily in directory, telco or hosting space
- Exceptional sales strategy skills, ability to approach opportunities from multiple perspectives
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, sales processes and consulting best practices
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong social skills
- Able and flexible to travel often
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU…
- Have a good understanding or experience with web technology
- Are looking for an opportunity to work hard, play hard
- Want to be part of an organic growing company
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 19 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
Please contact HR Partner Cecilie Hansen for futher details.
+45 41 16 13 14
We are looking for to recieve your application, please
We are looking forward to hearing from you.